Monday

Snow Days and Change

Last week here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area of Texas, we had snow. I  LOVE SNOW.

Unfortunately, I took almost the entire week off from my writing. I just couldn't keep myself on the computer. I think it was a combination of the excitement of snow, drinking cokes, and eating Kit Kats.

Sugar overload!

So, this is my week to change. Eat better and drink water. AND write like the wind. I have too many books waiting to be written.

CHANGE. Isn't that what books are about? Characters who must change because of circumstances they find themselves in. And isn't that what changes us?

This season we are entering into in response to the Resurrection of Jesus our Lord, isn't it about change? The power to change from a lost life to one that is assured of eternal life.

Many people do not like change, but it is not all bad.

As we see the weather change and the landscape change from barren brown or frosty snow to green, take it as a reminder that we too will be changed. And give those around you room to change.

I love snow. I love Spring. I also love change.

Tomorrow, I am hoping for change. A new diet, maybe some exercise, and a renewed effort to write the stories He has give me.

Change!

No comments: