Monday

A Good Word

It's 2015 and I am so excited for this New Year.

First is the Word the Lord has given me this year.  From my life verse  Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord.

That is the foremost Word in my thoughts this year.

There are others.

  • Think on what is good, pure, and lovely.  This will be a tricky one as it is so easy to want to look on what is wrong or missing. No more name callings, no more rants, no more anti-words.
  • For my writing the word is consistent. Work on what I have my time set for and stay the course. That is also going to be tricky. No more strolls through FB when I am supposed to be writing. But with the help of the Lord, I can do this.
Hope everyone is preparing for a wonderful year.
God Bless you all and make 2015 the most awesome of years.

No comments: